Saturday, January 17, 2009

RAZUR KUT IS HUGE!!!!!

With in the last few weeks of putting "Razur Kut" on myspace, the positive feedback has been more that i thought. This other sound that i have always made but i put it to the side because i made it more for myself and figured the public wouldn't like it.. i was soooo wrong all these years, I'm almost mad at myself that i did release any of my dubstep stuff from 04-08!! I wanted to quickly thank everybody that has contacted me via email, facebook or myspace asking for a higher quality mp3 of Razur Kut, for there dj set. That will be available soon.. I'm bringing that and a handful of other blaps to the big studio to get that big blap going.. so come and check out my live dubstep set of all new unheard beats i made in the last year @ Soundpieces on Feb.6th and get some new Dnae stickers!!! All the info is in the post below...